Office of Global Strategies

Global Register

Fulbright Programs

The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program sends American scholars and professionals abroad to lecture and/or conduct research for up to a year. The annual application cycle is from February-August 1.

The Fulbright Specialist Program sends U.S. faculty and professionals to serve as expert consultants on curriculum, faculty development, institutional planning, and related subjects for collaboration at academic institutions abroad for a period of 2 to 6 weeks.

The Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Fellowship Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education, offers awards to post-doctoral U.S. faculty to support research and training efforts overseas that focus on non-western foreign languages and area studies.

The Fulbright International Education Administrators (IEA) Program helps U.S. higher education administrators establish lasting connections with education systems of selected regions.

Other Fulbright Programs