Fulbright: Faculty and Staff
The Fulbright program offers international grants for faculty and staff to study, conduct research, and teach abroad while promoting cultural exchange. Visit the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) and Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) websites for more information.
Click here to learn more about the various types of Fulbright programs.
The Global Office is a resource for Mason faculty and staff interested in Fulbright opportunities, supporting Mason’s commitment to engage with the world and promote research.
- The 2017-18 Core U.S. Fulbright Scholar Competition! Opportunities to 125+ countries are now open for application at http://catalog.cies.org/
- Fulbright Connects: Senator Fulbright envisioned an educational and cultural exchange program that would connect people and encourage them to learn about each others’ cultures and values – that vision became the Fulbright Program. Watch HERE.
- The Fulbright Arctic Initiative brought together a network of scholars, professionals and applied researchers from the United States, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia and Sweden for a series of three seminar meetings and a Fulbright exchange experience. The Initiative provided a platform for scholars from across the Arctic region to engage in collaborative thinking, analysis, problem-solving and multi-disciplinary research in one of four areas: Energy, Water, Health, and Infrastructure.
- Fulbright Seeks More Diverse Pool of Scholars and Students: Read the article posted in The Chronicle Of Higher Education HERE.
- Mason Faculty/Staff Fulbright Recipient Database
- Fulbright Photo Gallery
- Introduction to Fulbright Grants
- Upcoming Webinars
- Fulbright Scholar Blog
- Call for Discipline Reviewers